It’s Beautiful Day part 2 Materi Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Genap
Good morning my students. How are you today? I hope, you are in the good condition. Aamiin...
Today, we will learn how to describe things, places, animals, and people, to ask for information on physical appearance and to ask information on physical appearance, behavior, and character.
(Hari ini kita akan belajar bagaimana mendiskripsikan benda, tempat, dan orang, menanyakan informasi tentang keadaan fisik, dan menanyakan informasi tentang fisik,tingkah laku, dan sifat).
a. To describe things, places, animals, and people, we use:
S + to be + O
To be: is, am, and are.
Is, jika subjeknya He, She, It
Am, jika subjeknya I
Are, jika subjeknya They, We, You
He is smart student. (Dia siswa yang pandai.)
The classroom is clean. (Ruang kelas yang bersih.)
The elephants are huge. (Gajah yang sangat besar.)
b. To ask for information on physical appearance, we use:
What does ....?
Does, jika subjeknya He, She, It.
What do ....?
Do, jika subjeknya They, We, you.
What does he look like? (Seperti apakah dia?)
What do they look like? (Seperti apakah mereka?)
c. To ask information on physical appearance, behavior, and character, we use:
What is ...?
Is, jika subjeknya He, She, It.
What are ...?
Are, jika subjeknya They, We, you
What is she like? (Seperti apa dia?)
What are they like? (Seperti apa mereka?)
Fill in the blanks with suitable forms of – be ( am, is, are )
- Fajar Risky. . . handsome.
- The classroom . . . clean and comfortable.
- The cows . . . strong.
- I . . . a fat boy.
- Zahra . . . a beautiful girl.
- Rara and Rani. . . good friends.
- Tawangmangu . . . a nice place.
- Ngargoyoso Tea Garden . . . a fresh site to visit in Karanganyar.
- Mrs. Fadma and Mr. Agus . . . kind hearted teachers.
- There . . . some cute cats on the sofa.
Fill in the blanks with correct adjectives provided!
- Look! The park is . . . . Let’s study there together.
- Rudi gets ten in English. He is a . . . student.
- You look so . . . with that gown, Amira.
- I have two cats. They are . . . .
- The Sun is . . . . Let’s swim in the pool !
- Elephants are . . . animals. They are strong, too.
- The road is . . . We must be careful.
- There is an ant on the table. It is a . . . animal.
- Jakarta has many . . . buildings.
- It is a . . . book. It has lots of pages.